East Prairie pastor faces new sodomy charge | News
CHARLESTON, MO (KFVS)- An East Prairie pastor who is facing child pornography and sodomy charges now faces an additional sodomy charge.
Kenneth Allen had preliminary hearing scheduled at 1:30 p.m. in Mississippi County. He waived that hearing and is due back in court on July 10. The judge may set his bond before the next court date.
Also, a new sodomy charge was filed against Kenneth Allen on Thursday. He is due back in court on July 11 to for that charge.
Kenneth Allen's wife Beth was also in court on Thursday for a preliminary hearing. That was continued until July 18.
Beth Lynnette Allen, 36, was charged with the endangering welfare of a child-1st Degree.
Her husband, Kenneth Neal Allen, 36, was originally charged with three counts of first degree statutory sodomy and possession of child pornography.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse