Rte. D to close for culvert pipe replacement | News
MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says Route D will be closed while crews replace a culvert pipe under the road.
This section of road is located between County Road 324 and County Road 333.
Weather permitting, crews will be working Thursday, Aug. 2 from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse