Route 77 reduced to one lane for repairs starting Sept. 17 | News
MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Route 77 in Mississippi County will be reduced to one lane while contractor crews perform pavement repairs.
This section of road is located between Route FF and the end of state maintenance.
Work will begin Monday, September 17 and run through Friday September 21 from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. daily, weather permitting.
The work zone will be marked with signs and drivers are urged to use extreme caution while driving in the area.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse