Ramp on I-57 to be reduced for pavement repairs | News
MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Transportation says the southbound ramp on Interstate 57 will be reduced to one lane with a 10-foot width restriction while crews make pavement repairs.
This section of road is the ramp located between the southbound I-57 and route 105 (at Charleston).
Weather permitting, crews will be working Monday, Dec. 10 at 7 a.m. and will reopen at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
MoDOT says the work zone will be marked with signs. Drivers are urged to use extreme caution while in the area.
For additional information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636) or visit www.modot.org/southeast.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse