Mo. back to school sales tax holiday | News
MISSISSIPPI COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - The Missouri back to school sales tax holiday will start at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, August 5 and continue through Sunday, August 7.
Certain purchases like clothing, school supplies and computers will be exempt from sales tax for the three days.
Some cities have opted out of the tax holiday. You can find a complete list of those cities here.
For more information, you can visit the Missouri Department of Revenue online.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse