Missouri Amendment 3 would change judicial appointment process | Politics
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS)- On Tuesday, Missouri voters will decide on Amendment 3, which would change the judicial appointment process.
Amendment 3 would modify what is known as the "Missouri Plan" in state courts, which claims to keep the appointment process of judges non-partisan.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse