MDC has a little Halloween fun with zombies | Weird
(KFVS) - The Missouri Department of Conservation is having some Halloween fun on their website.
In their recent and special Fresh Afield blog post, the MDC is offering hunters, anglers and outdoorsmen some tips on spotting and safely escaping a zombie.
Jokingly, the MDC says the zombie invasion is like the feral hog problem in parts of Missouri, and its management is similar. They say they do not encourage organized zombie hunts because that may encourage the intentional release of zombie swarms.
The MDC offers these tips on identifying a zombie:
- It has a gray-green dull skin tone
- It is wearing inappropriate clothing for the season or terrain (no coat or shoes, for instance)
- It has open wounds, other injuries and/or missing or damaged limbs but no sign of bleeding
- It does not respond to verbal stimulus or exhibit any interest in its immediate surroundings
- It is trying to eat you
You can read the entire blog post here.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Mississippi County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse